IMMIGRATION PLANS ARE CASE SPECIFIC
Canada Immigration can be divided into two parts:
- temporary residence
- Permanent Residence
Over 300,000 people immigrate to Canada every year!
Canada is one of the top countries in the world.in which to live and work and it attracts the immigrate from all over the world. Canda is being preferred by the immigrants worldwide because of the high standard of living, low crime rate, educated population, stable economy and of course the natural beauty of Canada is fascinating. Canada is multi-ethnic and multi-cultural contry. The federal government is aiming to invite more than 3000 newcomers to Canada on different immigration cases and every different case has it’s own specifications.
Temporary Residence in Canada
if one wants to visit Canada for site-seeing, business, study or for work then one needs a temporary visa. One coming to Canada for a temporary period and are therefore considered visitors. Here are the three types of Temporary Resident programs available:
- TEMPORARY VISA OR VISITOR VISA- Visitors wishing to come to Canada for a temporary purpose to do things like vacation, or visit family and friends.
- WORK VISA- Do you plan to work in Canada? Do you have a job offer in Canada?
- STUDY VISA- If you intend to study in Canada and you are a foreign national, you will likely need a Study Permit.
Permanent Residence in Canada
A permanent resident is someone who has been given permanent resident status by immigrating to Canada but is not a Canadian citizen. Permanent residents are citizens of other countries. A person in Canada temporarily, like a student or foreign worker, is not a permanent resident.
- EXPRESS ENTRY PROGRAM- The Canadian Immigration Program that grants permission to skilled immigrants to live and work in Canada, and become permanent residents. Those eligible for certain federal economic immigration programs may be selected.
- FEDERAL SKILL WORKER PROGRAM: This is for individuals who will immigrate to Canada on the basis of their own personal credentials.
- BUSINESS IMMIGRATION- This is for business people entering Canada as an investor or entrepreneur.
- SPONSORING YOUR FAMILY: How to sponsor a family member to join you in Canada if you are a permanent resident or Canadian citizen.
- CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS(CEC)- This is for foreign students and temporary workers with at least one year of Canadian work experience.
- HUMANITARIAN AND COMPASSIONATE APPLICATION- This application is for people living in Canada without legal status but who have nevertheless established themselves and made Canada their home.
- PRONVCIANL NOMINEE PROGRAM- Find out how to apply to be selected to settle in Canada’s various provinces.
THE BLUE HAWK IMMIGRATION Express Entry Application Service will get you into the pool quickly and with a profile that gives you the best chance of being selected. Find out if you are eligible for our Express Entry Service by clicking here and submit your profile and if you have any question click and submit here.
What are the Preliminary Requirements for Immigrating to Canada?
Each case of Canada immigration has different specifications, requirements. However, there are some basic documentation requirements which are needed for the majority of Canadian immigration visa. so here are some basic requirements which allow you to immigrate into Canada through Express Entry, CEC, PNP and various other immigration programs that will allow you to enter Canada.
- EDUCATION- You need to provide your foreign Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report when submitting the application for Canada Immigration.
- LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY: You have to prove proof of your language proficiency in any of Canada’s official languages, i.e. English and French, via registered testing and certification agencies, i.e. IELTS (International English Language Testing System) for English. The required language score is CLB 7 for your first official language in 4 different language areas.
- HEALTH RECODE AND CRIMINAL HISTORY: To become eligible for Canada immigration, you need to be in good health and of decent character. You also need to provide the essential medical and police records with regards to the same. The other factors, i.e. Age, Work Experience, adaptability, etc. vary as per the immigration program or the visa type you are applying for.