The Federal and Provincial governments are constantly updating their immigration programs to ensure that Canadian immigration is successful, both for newcomers and for Canada. There are currently several programs (Federal & Provincial) that are available for immigration to Canada. An individual’s immigration path to Canadian immigration will depend on his/her professional background.
Professionals / Workers may qualify for Canadian Immigration, either through the Federal Skilled Worker program, the Quebec Skilled Worker program, the Provincial Nominee Programs, the Canadian Experience Class, the Quebec Experience Class, or the Federal Self-Employed program. Canada also offers a number of Family Class Sponsorship programs, through which Canadian citizens and permanent residents may sponsor family members and loved ones for Canadian immigration.
Mr Nirmaljot Singh & his team of specialists will be glad to help you determine the best option for you to achieve your Canadian immigration goals. Fill out our free assessment today, and we will guide you in achieving your immigration goals.
Check out which Canadian immigration programs best suits you.
- I have a post-secondary education & at least one year of skilled work experienceIndividuals who have post-secondary education and at least one year of skilled work experience are likely to integrate into the Canadian labour market and contribute to Canada’s economy. There are several immigration programs that you may be eligible to, such as the Federal Skilled Worker; the Quebec Skilled Worker Or the Provincial Nominee programs. Fill out our free assessment to find out if your education & work experience helps you to be eligible for an economic immigration program.
- I am an International Student in Canada, with previous post-secondary education & at least one year of skilled work experience. International Students, who are currently enrolled in a Canadian Educational Institution, attending a program of study and who have previous post-secondary education and at least one year of skilled work experience are likely to be eligible to one or more of the available immigration programs, through the Federal Express Entry; Federal Skilled Worker; the Quebec Skilled Worker Or the Provincial Nominee programs. Fill out our free assessment to find out if your previous education & work experience helps you to be eligible for an economic immigration program.
- I have already completed my study or worked in CanadaThe Express Entry; Federal Skilled Worker; Canadian Experience Class; Quebec Experience Class and the Provincial Nominee programs offer permanent Canadian immigration options for individuals who have recently completed their study in Canada. These programs are also available for foreign workers currently working in Canada or those who have previously worked in Canada.
- I have a job offer from a Canadian EmployerIf you have received a job offer an employer in Canada, it might assist you to achieve your Canadian immigration goals. We would be glad to assess your job offer and let you know if it meets the requirements for the immigration programs. Fill out our free assessment today and inform us of your Canadian job offer in the field provided in the form.
- I have friends or relatives in CanadaIf you have a close relative or a friend in Canada, you might be able to obtain Canadian permanent residence under a Provincial Nominee Program or Family Class program, depending on the situation. Fill out our free assessment and inform us about your relatives and/or friends in Canada.
- I have a high net worth, significant financial resources and business experienceIf you have a high net worth, significant financial resources and wish to invest in Canada, there are several immigration opportunities that might be available to you. These immigration programs are designed to enable you to make an investment in a Province in Canada or Quebec and settle in Canada on a permanent basis. There are several business/investment streams under the Provincial Nominee Program or the Federal investor or entrepreneurship Programs, Investor and Entrepreneur immigration programs. Please fill out our free assessment and ensure to include your net worth and your business ownership /management experience, to help us identify the right option available for you.